Module 'Patient Treatment'
This module involves the treatment of 20 patients in a practice or clinic without the supervision of a teacher or accredited tutor. The following indications must each have been given for at least two patients:
- Treatment of single tooth, aesthetic treatment in front area
- Bridge treatment
- Bridge or telescopic bridge treatment
- Bridge or telescopic bridge treatment in upper jaw
- Bridge or telescopic bridge treatment in lower jaw
- Bridge or single tooth treatment in combination with an external sinus lift
Each patient case has to be documented extensively. Each step has to be presented and alternative treatment possibilities are discussed together with a team of experts prior.